An enduring erosion control and a perfect slope vegetalization are just two features of the VIRMAT pre-seeded geomat working together to guarantee a superb aesthetic and technical result.
VIRMAT provides you with the following advantages:
- An immediate regulation of the superficial erosion events that keeps on improving thanks to the resultant association between the roots and the geomat.
- It is suitable also for very steep scarps subjected to superficial detachment events
- It can be used on dry scarps or scarps composed of loose or friable soil
- Suitable for waterway banks with water flows up to 5 m/s
- Resistant to atmospheric agents and to rainwater flows
- Easy and fast installation with no need of specialised manpower or special means
- VIRMAT geomats can be laid down on terrains up to 75° of inclination
- Erosion control and soil sowing all in a single stage with no need of further sowings before or after the laying procedure
- The plants can put down roots and grow uniformly and regularly
- When filled with soil, the VIRMAT geomat guarantees perfect grass covering with few or zero irrigations
- Unlike other monofilament products which are subjected to crushing, VIRMAT geomat maintains its effectiveness even after having being filled with soil
- High tensile strength
- It is not affected by the corrosion unlike products made of metallic material