The revolutionary characteristics of VIRESCO®, duly arranged for the specific purpose, make it a ground-breaking technical implement for horticulture.
In this case, inside the weft of the textile, made by fibres entirely derived from the cellulose and fully biodegradable, are included seeds chosen out of the most suitable horticultural, aromatic and officinal species.
Inside the greenhouses or on open field, VIRESCO® is regularly used, especially for all the reaping crops:
basil, chard, chicory, endive, lettuce, mixed lettuce greens, parsley, spinach, garden rocket, valerian, but also for carrot, leek, turnip, radish and all the aromatic herbs.
It can be easily and rapidly laid on the sowing bed due to its light weight (100 sq. m equal to 13 Kg approx.) and to its stretchy structure. You must water it frequently until the germination is completed and then the watering should be carried on under normal conditions.
VIRESCO® puts together in just one solution:
- a totally natural and fully biodegradable product;
- a safe control against the weeds for several production cycles (3-4 cuts for the crops which can withstand them) and under every weather condition;
- a precision sowing, practical and fast, where the seed distribution is optimal and the exploitation of the available terrain is the best one giving larger outputs;
- sowing and mulching performed at the same time;
- increased germinative power;
- during the cultivation period, it saves you a lot of work on thinning out, spudding, etc. and during the picking phase there is less work to do on weeding;
- crops sound and free by parasites, pathogens, bugs and birds;
- clean plants (an aspect particularly important for some crops such as valerian, “chicory”)
In the event of short cultivation cycles, any biotextile remains can be removed and used also as compost or chopped and milled in the ground without releasing any noxious chemical or physical residue, avoiding all the disposal costs.
We usually supply VIRESCO® in white, a colour useful to reduce the high summer temperatures, but for the cold seasons we supply it even in black, a colour of vegetable origin, to allow more heat and a development earliness.
VIRESCO® is allowed in organic farming as a technical medium.
Invalid Displayed Gallery